“An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it.”
Creating a Culture of Engagement, Performance & Wellbeing
We thrive in situations where we feel secure, valued and appreciated. Research suggests there is a direct reciprocal relationship between employee engagement and wellbeing.
What if your business could create a culture of excellence simply by focusing on what staff and management did well, rather than worrying about what they did wrong? Even better, what if this was relatively simple because there were no new processes to learn or habits to break. You simply build upon natural neural pathways.
Our programs are developed from evidence based research by companies such as Gallup, Deloittes and Hays.
Did you know the extent of our disengagement problem in Australia?
- 60% of workers are not engaged
- 16-20% are actively disengaged
- Actively disengaged staff cost Australian businesses over $55 billion per year
- 19% managers are engaged in their role (that means only 1 in 5 managers enjoy their job)
However, there are solutions. These are grounded in the study of Positive Psychology and Strength based research.
- Strengths based teams and businesses are 6 TIMES more likely to be engaged
- Staff and team members with friends at work are 7 TIMES happier
- Businesses that implement strength based strategies receive a 240% INCREASE in productivity
Strengthen Your Business is a series of workshops, seminars and focus sessions. We combine tools developed by leading American researcher Gallup, with stress management and narrative technique to help individuals and teams identify innate patterns of thought, emotion and behavior. These innate talents offer key codes to success.
Developing talent into strength builds confidence. It feels natural. It allows a person to participate in a journey of self-discovery and recognise their place in a wider system.
Strengths Based Programs for Businesses
The Strengthen Your Business program includes a series of workshops, presentations, small group and one-to-one conversations. We help businesses build upon the principles of positive psychology to create an environment that nurtures self-awareness, promotes self-efficacy and inspires engagement. This is a practical program for managers and employees.
Develop a culture of engagement, performance and wellbeing:
- Build a cohesive team environment
- Develop effective communication and collaboration skills
- Use a shared language and focus on what is required
- Understand and appreciate your own and each others talents
- Initiate strategies for consistent, performance based achievement
- Use targeted strategies for consistent, performance based achievement
- Be intentional when managing stress and improving wellness
A complete Strengthen Your Business Program contains full day and half day workshops as well as small group and one-to one sessions.
- Facilitate the development of a Strength based business culture that maximizes performance and nurtures wellbeing.
- Support executive, management and staff as they develop awareness, appreciation and application of their Signature Strengths
- Provide tangible tools and strategies to increase business engagement through communication, self-efficacy and personal responsibility.
- Promote awareness of self and others through developing shared Strengths language and understanding of talent themes.
- Develop actionable processes to manage stress and communicate effectively
Includes the following components;
- Clifton Strengths Finder access codes (executives, management and staff)
- Strength Analysis for individuals (30-90mins)
- Strengthen the Team individual conversations for executives and management
- Strengthen the Team focus group conversations for executives and management
- Awaken Your Strengths presentation for all staff (40 – 90 min)
- Focus Your Strengths workshop staff (half day)
- Deliver Your Strengths workshop management (full day)
Ask about our Strengthen Your Team Series
Session 1 – Start with Talent – Finish with Strengths
Session 2 – The Power of Strength Based Partnerships
Session 3 – The DNA of the Team
Session 4 – Strengths based Application and Development
Contact us today to discuss the benefits of engaging your staff
m: 0412 136 062
m:0425 209 008
Or fill in your details below and one of our team will contact you very soon. We will customise a package to meet the specific needs of your business. (NOTE: packages may vary according to business location and specific requirements)