Focus On Your Strengths – How to Develop your Talents into Strengths – Coming 2017
When we launch in January ’17 we will be giving away this course for 24 hours as a gift to all our family, friends and coaches. If you would you like to be included, simply enter your email address below. We’ll give you plenty of notice.
So, why are you here… Today we ask awesome strengths coach Monique lung what is the most defining quality of WOO ™. Monique has WOO as a top 5 talent theme according to the Clifton StrengthsFinder ®.
Monique’s top 5 talent themes are:
- Adaptability ® (Relationship Building Domain)
- WOO ™ (Influencing Domain)
- Communication ® (Influencing Building Domain)
- Ideation ® (Strategic Thinking Domain)
- Input ® (Strategic Thinking Domain)
Enjoy learning Monique’s perspective on the most defining qualities of the WOO talent.
Now, imagine this… are you stuck or falling behind and need some Positivity in your life? We all do at times and that’s OK. Watch and listen to Monique’s WOO and see how you can win someone else over with your thoughts, emotions and behaviours.
By completing the Focus On Your Strengths – How to develop Talents into Strengths you will:
- Gain a greater understanding and awareness of each of the 34 talent themes.
- Learn from 34 different Strengths Coaches around the world, how they’re familiar with the strengths in their top 5 and how they may coach you around maximising your performance based on your top 5 talents.
- Answer questions relating to your understanding of each of the 34 talent themes.
- Dive deeper into each of your top 5 talent themes.
- Have the opportunity to apply for the CYC Certification in understanding your top 5 talents (Great for Resumes, job interviews, personal and professional development, promotions etc).
If you’re uncertain of what your top 5 talents are, or even what the Clifton StrengthsFinder is, simply contact us below, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Gallup Strengths Center website direct and complete the online assessment. You’ll be amazed by your results. They will uncover your innate talents so you may begin to focus on developing them into mature strengths.
If you’ve yet to hear about Udemy, it’s an online learning platform with education trainings and programs. There’s great free and paid courses depending on your interests. Click on the link below to learn more:
When you would like more information on the Focus On Your Strengths course simply contact us at email@example.com
Because you’re reading this, believe now is the right time to focus on YOUR strengths? #FOYS
You may choose to relate by reading a book on strengths:
AMAZON – Audio Book
*Disclaimer – These videos and the Focus On Your Strengths course are entirely developed by Choose Your Chapter and are NOT products of Gallup ®, Inc nor the Clifton StrengthsFinder. We would like to acknowledge Gallup and the CSF for their data and research tool which allows us to help spread the word to focus on our strengths. Clifton StrengthsFinder ® and StrengthsFinder ® and each of the Clifton StrengthsFinder theme names are trademarks of Gallup, Inc. Choose Your Chapter are not affiliated with Gallup, Inc or its subsidiaries.
Copyright © 2000, 2006-2012 Gallup, Inc. All rights reserved.